Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Girls














































Here are just a few quick random pictures of our girls! They are all doing so well. Allyson on her way through med school at University of Washington and loving every minute of it. Heather is down at BYU getting ready to graduate this spring! Krystin is working hard also down at BYU. Karalee and Michalela are getting ready to start their second semester, staying busy with school, sports and friends. Karalee graduates in June and Michaela is exited to finish her sophomore year. 

3 comments:

MaryandDan said...

oh what beautiful Bateman girls you are!! So fun that you have a blog - can't wait to see all your fun things. I have to get better at my blog as well. Love and miss you all a ton!!

Tami said...

Wow, it's been so long since I've seen your gorgeous girls...this was a treat! I'm so excited to be able to click here when I'm missing you!

Tami said...

PS. If you ever want a customized header, I'd totally LOVE to volunteer to do it. :)